For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
What time is check in/check out?
Check in time is 3pm, check out time is 11am *we are flexible
What is included in the rate?
The Casa Morph room rate includes:
- Air-conditioned guestrooms with private modern bathrooms; hot water, hair dryers, cosmetic mirrors, shower dispensers with shampoo, conditioner & body soap.
- Key access
- A safe
- Each room has a gear drying rack
- Community pavilion with a cozy living area, large dining table for group meals and a hand carved bar fully stocked at your request
- Hot tub
- Rooftop lounge
- Daily room service and staff
- Private chef preparing all daily meals (additional cost, please inquire)
There are several chef options for an additional cost (please inquire)
- A hearty breakfast with fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, toast with spreads, a variety of prepared eggs, potatoes and breakfast meats served daily
- A delicious variety of buffet style lunch served daily
- Appetizers- chips, fresh ceviche, salsas, guacamole, cheeses & crackers and veggies & dips are served daily before dinner
- Family-style dinners are served in the Pavilion or Sky Lounge nightly.
- Energy snacks- whole fruits, granola bars & nuts (available throughout the day in Pavilion)
*Please note- alcohol is an additional cost, upon arrival we will stock the bar per your request.
Prior to arrival, there will be opportunity to let us know of any dietary requests/needs and beverage/alcohol requests.
What payment methods do you accept?
Charges for Casa Morph will be processed by Casa Morph, LLC.
We will email a bill via PayPal which accepts Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover.
When do you charge for the booking?
50% of the total reservation cost is charged at the time of the initial booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival (this includes, food costs, alcohol, any pre-booked activities, etc.) Reservations made for dates within 30 days are charged in full at the time the reservation is made.
Do you charge tax on bookings?
19% Mexican tax is applied to all reservations.
What is your cancellation policy?
All cancellations must be received in writing via email.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival: Trip payments are non-refundable. Booking may be rescheduled to future dates with no penalty.
- Cancellations received between 15 and 30 days prior to arrival: Trip payments are non-refundable. Booking may be rescheduled to future dates with a 25% penalty* of the package cost.
- Cancellations received between 1 and 14 days prior to arrival: Trip payments are non-refundable. Booking may be rescheduled to future dates with a 50% penalty* of the package cost.
- No refund will be given for No Shows or nights not used resulting from early departure.
- We strongly advise that you always purchase travel insurance with a reliable trip cancellation and interruption policy. Please ask for our recommendations regarding appropriate insurance protection.
Is Casa Morph Family/Kid Friendly?
Casa Morph is a great destination for people of all ages to get away. There are plenty of activities to keep adults and kids entertained; pool, beachfront area, kayaks, paddleboards, fishing, kiteboarding lessons (kids 12 and older) and more.
How do I get from the airport to Casa Morph beach house?
We can recommend a shuttle service that you can book. You can rent your own car/van and park at Casa Morph.